Friday 23 March 2012

10.15 am Meet at Home --- Gorseinon & Morriston

Morriston KO @ 10.30am & Gorseinon KO @ 11am.

Osprey'sTrip Saturday 31st

I have 17 players confirmed for the Ospreys Trip. (we can take 20) We have not seen much of Joel, Luca recently but if anyone is friends of the family please can you let them know and ask them to contact me. Text 07834456378 or  j.price@hp-a.com.

If we do not fill the last three spots then I plan to offer to the older under 7;s players, hope that's OK with everyone.

Please note if you have not contacted me to date on extra tickets for extended family or spaces on the bus , then please contact me over the weekend.

I will close the book on this trip on Sunday evening  if that's OK , as I need to pass names to the Ospreys printers for the match programmes etc.

Cheers Jon

PS : Don't forget the club in Mumbles after rugby each week, food is put on and we need the support!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment